Sunday, December 03, 2006

"once a Teresian, always a Teresian" ~Mr. Tan


Life isn’t about keeping score
It’s not about how many people call you
And it’s not about who you’ve dated, are dating
Or haven’t dated at all
It isn’t about which guy or girl likes you
It’s not about your shoes or your hair
Or the color of your skin or where you live
In fact, it’s not about your grades, money or clothes
Or colleges that will accept you or not.

Life isn’t about –
If you have lots of friends or if you are alone.
And it’s not about
How accepted or unaccepted you are.
Life just isn’t about that…

But life is about who you love and who you hurt.
It’s about how you feel about yourself
It’s about trust, happiness and compassion
It’s about sticking up for friends
And replacing inner hate with love

Life is about avoiding jealousy,
Overcoming ignorance and building confidence.
It’s about what you say and what you mean.
It’s about seeing people for what they are,
And not what they have.
Most of all it’s about choosing to use your life
To touch someone else’s
In a way that could never be achieved otherwise

These choices are what life’s about..

I can’t believe I’m actually saying this but I wish SPM will last a wee bit longer =)
I’m going to miss all of u!! (I think I already am)
You all have such unique personalities & you’re so special in your own way! *chuckles* But, no matter what paths we take, we’ll still be friends till the end! (don’t u dare make any attempts to argue with me on this =P)
All the best as you continue through this journey called “life”
*sniffs* I wonder when I’ll see you guys again.
When I do, perhaps you’ll be cradling a little baby in your arms =P *grins*
May God bless all of u richly, whatever paths you chose to take!!! Thx for making a difference in my life & enriching it! =) (Barrels and barrels of love!!!)
“Above all.. to thine own self be true” ~William Shakespeare

2 Comments:

At 12:49 p.m., December 03, 2006, Blogger Evelyn said...

Wee...so touching! 2moro will be the last day at skool 4 me..gonna miss everybody also :(

 
At 6:59 p.m., December 05, 2006, Blogger faithnoodles said...

yeah, but i'm thankful tht we all got to spend many wonderful years together :) i was looking at my old photo albums awhile ago n i made a "startling discovery".. can't believe i never realised that we were classmates in kinddy! =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home