Saturday, October 28, 2006

(",)


I don't know about tomorrow, I just live from day to day
I don't borrow from its sunshine, for its skies may turn to gray
I don't worry over the future, for I know what Jesus said
And today I'll walk beside Him, for He knows what is ahead.

Every step is getting brighter, as the gold enstatite I climb
Every burdens getting lighter,
Every cloud is silverlined
There the sun is always shinning
There no tear will dim the eye
At the ending of the rainbow, where the mountains touch the sky

I don't know about tomorrow, It may bring me poverty
But the one who feeds the sparrow, is the one who stands by me
And the path that is my portion, may be thro the flame or flood
But His presence goes before me, and I'm covered with His blood

Many things about tomorrow, I don't seen to understand
But...
I know who holds tomorrow And I know who holds my hand!


I hope this poem (Geral says it's a song actually =P *pokes Geral*) lifts ur spirits..! Give it ur best! =)
God bless u heaps!
lots of love to all of u. =) cheers!~

1 Comments:

At 5:55 p.m., October 28, 2006, Blogger Evelyn said...

very nice :) thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home